Financial Advisers (Face to Face and Desk-Based)
We are always on the look-out for talented Financial Advisers to join our current team. We offer a truly unlimited earnings potential and we would never cap your ability, why would we? All leads and appointments are facilitated, allowing you to concentrate on your clients. We provide full administration and paraplanning support, comprehensive investment proposition including our very own Discretionary Management Portfolio Service.
Paraplanners and Administrators
Flying Colours is growing the number of Financial Advisers and we are always on the look-out for additional Paraplanners and Administrators to support the advisers. We also offer an Academy, therefore, if you are an Administrator who is working towards becoming a Paraplanner, or a Paraplanner progressing to become an Adviser, we can help you achieve your goals.
Our Workplace and Culture
At Flying Colours, we firmly believe work should be something you enjoy. It formulates a major part of your week; therefore, it should be something you want to do. We are friendly, with a family caring vibe. A work hard play hard mentality, where all employees benefit from the performance of the business through share options. The more you put in, the more you benefit.
Why Work for Us
We understand the world of working has changed and we have adapted. Most of our employees work on a hybrid-basis by splitting their working week between the office and home. Whilst we have set full time hours, we appreciate school runs, childcare and personal appointments are part of life, and we can work around these accordingly.
Dressing for the Working Day
If you are working in the office, we adopt a smart casual approach, but if you are working from home, then dress in your comfy attire. If you are meeting clients, we expect a business dress approach. You dress for the day, not what we tell you to wear.
You will receive 25 days holiday, rising with continued loyalty, plus a day off each year for your birthday. In addition, you will receive all bank holidays and have the ability to carry 5 days over each year, if you have some unused.
Annual Review, Bonus Scheme and Awards
We want all employees to benefit from the success of the business. However, those employees who have gone above and beyond and have excelled in their role, should benefit accordingly. You will be appraised on your role and grade, but can also benefit from annual share option awards.
Staff Events and Christmas Party
You work hard, you want to know how the business is doing and we all want to let our hair down. We provide events throughout the year where updates are provided, then you can get down to socialising with your colleagues.
We have recently updated our benefits package to include changes to our Life Insurance, Permanent Health Insurance, Pension and an electric car salary sacrifice scheme.
Do you have experience of working in financial services administration? Are you enthusiastic and looking for a new opportunity? Want to work in a dynamic and friendly environment? If the answer is yes to these questions, we would like to hear from you.
Flying Colours is a fast-growing independent financial adviser services organisation and we are looking for an IFA Administrator for our Bracknell office. If you are looking to progress your career in the financial services industry, Flying Colours will provide support for relevant qualifications, such as CII Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning.
What is Flying Colours like to work for?
You will be working in a fun, friendly and flexible environment, but hard working. The more you put in, the more you will benefit. Everyone is approachable, irrespective of the level they are within the company. This is a key benefit, as we are all working as a team to make the business a success.
What will your role entail?
- Preparing client files for reviews Preparing and submitting new business to providers
- Liaising with advisers and clients to ensure excellent service is delivered. Ensure all client documentation is correctly recorded
- Check all systems and case notes are updated with progress and a clear audit trail. You will be the first point of contact for clients and resolve queries in a timely manner
What will your role entail?
- Preparing client files for reviews
- Preparing and submitting new business to providers
- Undertaking research and some report writing
- Liaising with adviser and clients to ensure excellent service is delivered
- Ensure all client documentation is correctly recorded
- Check all systems and case notes are updated with progress and a clear audit trail
- You will be the first point of contact for clients and resolve queries in a timely manner
- Book additional appointments for advisers
What credentials will you have?
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
- Diary management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Time management
- Excellent telephone manner
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Organising and planning
If you have the relevant skillset, ambition and appetite to succeed, then we would like to hear from you. Please email your CV to email@example.com.