From Ascot, we serve a large area of the southern Home Counties including Hampshire, Berkshire, Bucks, Surrey and of course London itself. So if you are near the M25, M3 or M4 corridors, from Kingston upon Thames to Newbury or Southampton to Farnham we will find the right financial or pension adviser that suits your specific needs.
Why Flying Colours Life in Ascot offer a different type of Financial Adviser
We are different from many firms as we provide Investment Management, Research, Financial Advice and Lifestyle Planning all in the one place to make sure you get the most out of your money to meet your future aspirations and goals.
Specifically, Financial Lifestyle Planning is an approach used by our IFAs to guide you in constructing a set of key financial objectives, lifestyle goals, aims and ambition in order to help you manage financial expectations and make clear choices to prepare you well for yours and your families for the future.
Many of our existing clients have been with us since the beginning and continue to enjoy ongoing, proactive financial advice from our dedicated team to support family orientated needs such as weddings, first homes, inheritance planning or for retirement and pension planning. Whatever our clients dreams are we treat each and every one as unique as they are.
Our Ascot team's financial specialisms
As our head office you can expect the same level of competence, diligence and customer service as anywhere in our UK-wide network of IFA’s. These specialisms include;
- Pension advice – whether you need to amalgamate, transfer, combine or withdraw your pension we can help with the right advice and products to suit your individual needs.
- Investment advice – with an ever-wider array of investment platforms, products and practises we can provide you with impartial advice designed to make more of your money.
- Financial Lifestyle Planning – the term coined for those wishing to plan ahead for the lifestyle they dream of and have worked hard for. Whilst this is an approach and not a product, we can draw on our combined years of experience to produce a financial plan as unique as you.
- Inheritance tax advice – with HRMC rules on IHT changing all the time we can advise you on the best course of action to protect your assets and investments within those rules for future generations.
- Protection – we all insure our homes and our cars, however, you need to ensure that you also have sufficient life cover and income protection should the worst happen. As this is a very competitive market you need to ensure that you are not paying too much for your existing life cover, income protection or healthcare insurance.
- Long-term care – care costs should be factored into any financial planning, whether this is for yourself or a loved-one, they cannot be underestimated or ignored. By planning for each eventuality as early.
Why choose Flying Colours Life Ascot
We're proud of our team at Flying Colours Ascot. We only hire passionate, dedicated and friendly professionals. We continually invest in training and support so our team of independent financial advisers stay abreast of the latest developments, tax legislation and products to support your financial needs. That means we can be confident we are delivering the best possible service to you at all times.
No-obligation discussion for transparent financial planning
We are confident that our team can assist you we offer a consultation on us, this means your initial consultation with your Ascot IFA carries no-obligation to continue the conversation. Beyond this consultation your dedicated IFA will create a bespoke financial plan based on your requirements.