In Birmingham we are at the heart of the black country and well positioned to serve Birmingham, Solihull, Stratford and the Cotswolds, down the M40 to Warwickshire and over to Gloucester and Tewkesbury, Cheltenham and Litchfield. People have different needs and expectations across such a mix of rural to semi-rural environments, but we offer something quite special designed to be truly bespoke to meet those needs.
Why Flying Colours Birmingham should be your first port of call for impartial investment advice
We are different from many firms as we provide an almost one-stop shop for investment advice, estate planning, pension planning and almost everything that goes in-between to help support you as an individual, business or family for your dreams and aspirations. We spend time with you in our initial consultation finding out what you need from your financial plan in the medium and short term and how your assets or financial products can help fit in with these lifestyle aspirations.
We call this Financial Lifestyle Planning, this is an approach used by our IFA`s to guide you in constructing a set of key financial objectives, lifestyle goals, aims and ambition in order to help you manage financial expectations and make clear choices to prepare you well for yours and your families for the future.
Our Birmingham Office Specialisms
Whilst, any IFAs can claim to have specialisms, we here at Flying Colours Birmingham pride ourselves on our hand-picked advisers who are only allocated as your dedicated IFA if they genuinely can help you with your financial affairs in the following areas, but not limited to;
- Pension advice – whether you need to amalgamate, transfer, combine or withdraw your pension we can help with the right advice and products to suit your individual needs.
- Investment advice – with an ever-wider array of investment platforms, products and practises we can provide you with impartial advice designed to make more of your money.
- Financial Lifestyle Planning – the term coined for those wishing to plan ahead for the lifestyle they dream of and have worked hard for. Whilst this is an approach and not a product, we can draw on our combined years of experience to produce a financial plan as unique as you.
- Inheritance tax advice – with HRMC rules on IHT changing all the time we can advise you on the best course of action to protect your assets and investments within those rules for future generations.
- Protection – we all insure our homes and our cars, however, you need to ensure that you also have sufficient life cover and income protection should the worst happen. As this is a very competitive market you need to ensure that you are not paying too much for your existing life cover, income protection or healthcare insurance.
- Long-term care – care costs should be factored into any financial planning, whether this is for yourself or a loved-one, they cannot be underestimated or ignored. By planning for each eventuality as early.
Why Choose Flying Colours Birmingham
Covering a large area as we do, we have a team of Advisers ready to support you in a number of areas and in many scenarios. Whilst no-one client is the same, your dreams of a secure and comfortable life are shared by nearly all of our past and existing clients.
No-obligation discussion for building your financial future
Our friendly team are on-hand to receive your call and discuss your requirements and assisting you in achieving your financial dreams.