We chose Blackheath, partly because one of our Investment Managers lives there, but also because it serves London and the City well. We try to avoid any unnecessary expense in pretentious offices but instead make sure your money works harder for you where it matters most. So if you are in London South or East postcodes we are not far away and will find the right adviser to come and meet you to make sure we serve different needs and expectations of those living in and around the City to offer something quite special. We are different from many firms as we provide Investment Management, Research, Financial Advice and Lifestyle Planning all in the one place to make sure you get the most out of your money to meet your future aspirations and goals.
Specifically Financial Lifestyle Planning, is an approach used by our IFA`s to guide you in constructing a set of key financial objectives, lifestyle goals, aims and ambition in order to help you manage financial expectations and make clear choices to prepare you well for yours and your families for the future.
Our Blackheath Office SpecialismsOur busy hub in Blackheath can provide you with a myriad of sound and impartial advice including but not limited to the following;
- Pension advice– whether you need to amalgamate, transfer, combine or withdraw your pension we can help with the right advice and products to suit your individual needs.
- Investment advice– with an ever-wider array of investment platforms, products and practises we can provide you with impartial advice designed to make more of your money.
- Financial Lifestyle Planning– the term coined for those wishing to plan ahead for the lifestyle they dream of and have worked hard for. Whilst this is an approach and not a product, we can draw on our combined years of experience to produce a financial plan as unique as you.
- Inheritance tax advice– with HRMC rules on IHT changing all the time we can advise you on the best course of action to protect your assets and investments within those rules for future generations.
- Protection– we all insure our homes and our cars,however, you need to ensure that you also have sufficient life cover and income protection should the worst happen. As this is a very competitive market you need to ensure that you are not paying too much for your existing life cover, income protection or healthcare insurance.
- Long-term care– care costs should be factored into any financial planning, whether this is for yourself or a loved-one, they cannot be underestimated or ignored. By planning for each eventuality as early.
We're proud of our team at Flying Colours. We only hire passionate, dedicated and friendly professionals. We continually invest in training and support so they get even better. That means we can be confident we are delivering the best possible service to you at all times. If you ever have a question then please don't hesitate to pick up the phone and give us a call.
Why Choose Flying Colours Blackheath
Serving a central location we know the capital offers a choice of alternative IFAs, however these alternatives don’t always have the support network, the independence or the ability to cater for your financial needs beyond the on-boarding process – try the difference with Flying Colours Blackheath.
No-obligation discussion for building your financial future
Call or request a call-back from our friendly team who can match you to the right adviser for your needs at our Blackheath hub. Our no-obligation consultation follows along with a dedicated and bespoke financial plan.