Our Bournemouth Office Hub
Preparedness for the future, whether for a rainy day or for one that brings joy such as a family wedding, house purchase or being able to retire early, is a desirable asset and one that defines you as an individual, parent or investor. We work with our clients in preparing them and their finances for the road ahead and ensure that we are equipped to meet all eventualities; planned or otherwise. From our Dorset hub we cater for those wishing to plan their retirement, insure themselves and others, improve their investment portfolio strategy or even consolidate all of these into a more streamlined or advantageous set-up. Whatever the motivation, we can help.
Our Bournemouth Office SpecialismsOur dedicated Bournemouth team possess many skills you’d expect from qualified financial advisers of which these specialisms include;
- Pension advice – whether you need to amalgamate, transfer, combine or withdraw your pension we can help with the right advice and products to suit your individual needs.
- Investment advice – with an ever-wider array of investment platforms, products and practises we can provide you with impartial advice designed to make more of your money.
- Financial Lifestyle Planning – the term coined for those wishing to plan ahead for the lifestyle they dream of and have worked hard for. Whilst this is an approach and not a product, we can draw on our combined years of experience to produce a financial plan as unique as you.
- Inheritance tax advice – with HRMC rules on IHT changing all the time we can advise you on the best course of action to protect your assets and investments within those rules for future generations.
- Protection – we all insure our homes and our cars, however, you need to ensure that you also have sufficient life cover and income protection should the worst happen. As this is a very competitive market you need to ensure that you are not paying too much for your existing life cover, income protection or healthcare insurance.
- Long-term care – care costs should be factored into any financial planning, whether this is for yourself or a loved-one, they cannot be underestimated or ignored. By planning for each eventuality as early.
Where we serve
Serving the Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch, New Forest and Moors valley areas of Dorset and West Hampshire.