Our Cardiff location helps our trusted Independent Financial Advisers (IFAs) and support staff serve Wales well due to the transport links coming in across the valleys and down from the hills of mid and southern Wales. People have different needs and expectations across such a mix of city, town, and rural to semi-rural welsh environments but we offer something quite special designed to be truly bespoke to meet those needs – however varied
Why Flying Colours Cardiff are the preferred IFA
We are different from many firms as we provide a matrix of complementary specialist advice suited to clients with varied financial needs ranging from early retirement planning, pension management questions, estate or business planning, inheritance tax advice or all elements involved with researching and planning your ideal future lifestyle goals.
We call this Financial Lifestyle Planning (/services/financial-lifestyle-planning/), and it’s an approach used by our IFA`s to guide you in constructing a set of key financial objectives, lifestyle goals, aims and ambition in order to help you manage your financial expectations and make clear choices to prepare you well for your future lifestyle goals.
We hand-select our team to join our growing network of trusted advisers and investment or tax specialists who work with you and your family proactively to continue to drive and implement our bespoke financial plan. This plan is created as part of our getting to you know you process and is usually generated once we have had our no-obligation discussions and meetings with you.
Our Cardiff Office SpecialismsOur dedicated Cardiff team possess many skills you’d expect from qualified financial advisers of which these specialisms include;
- Pension advice– whether you need to amalgamate, transfer, combine or withdraw your pension we can help with the right advice and products to suit your individual needs.
- Investment advice– with an ever-wider array of investment platforms, products and practises we can provide you with impartial advice designed to make more of your money.
- Financial Lifestyle Planning– the term coined for those wishing to plan ahead for the lifestyle they dream of and have worked hard for. Whilst this is an approach and not a product, we can draw on our combined years of experience to produce a financial plan as unique as you.
- Inheritance tax advice– with HRMC rules on IHT changing all the time we can advise you on the best course of action to protect your assets and investments within those rules for future generations.
- Protection– we all insure our homes and ourcars,however, you need to ensure that you also have sufficient life cover and income protection should the worst happen. As this is a very competitive market you need to ensure that you are not paying too much for your existing life cover, income protection or healthcare insurance.
- Long-term care– care costs should be factored into any financial planning, whether this is for yourself or a loved-one, they cannot be underestimated or ignored. By planning for each eventuality as early.
Why Choose Flying Colours Cardiff
When we meet with you to discuss your financial lifestyle planning you will understand why you chose to partner with us and trust our judgement and advice in creating you a bespoke and proactive financial plan for you and your family.
Not only will you be paired with your Financial advisor, your IFA is also supported by a talented and qualified team of support staff who work alongside your adviser in making sure everything is kept on course with transparency and efficiency.
No-obligation discussion for building your financial future
When you call through to our friendly central team they will log your enquiry and assign you to your local Cardiff hub where an adviser will call you to arrange your no-obligation consultancy to discuss your finances. From this conversation we will create a plan for us to work with you on implementing.