Our Edinburgh Office Hub
Serving the East Coast of Scotland is our Edinburgh IFA Hub, set-up specifically to serve Falkirk, Dunfermline, Perth, Dundee and of course Edinburgh. The services provided by our Edinburgh based colleagues very much focuses on Financial Lifestyle Planning; a philosophy whereby we work with you and your assets to plan for the life you aspire to and ensure you are best equipped for a fast changing world.
Our Edinburgh Office Specialisms
Or dedicated team possess many skills you’d expect from qualified financial advisers of which these specialisms include;
- Pension advice – whether you need to amalgamate, transfer, combine or withdraw your pension we can help with the right advice and products to suit your individual needs.
- Investment advice – with an ever-wider array of investment platforms, products and practises we can provide you with impartial advice designed to make more of your money.
- Financial Lifestyle Planning – the term coined for those wishing to plan ahead for the lifestyle they dream of and have worked hard for. Whilst this is an approach and not a product, we can draw on our combined years of experience to produce a financial plan as unique as you.
- Inheritance tax advice – with HMRC rules on IHT changing all the time we can advise you on the best course of action to protect your assets and investments within those rules for future generations.
- Protection – we all insure our homes and our cars; however, you need to ensure that you also have sufficient life cover and income protection should the worst happen. As this is a very competitive market you need to ensure that you are not paying too much for your existing life cover, income protection or healthcare insurance.
How we do it
We support your life aspirations by getting to know you and these aspirations; we build a picture of your current assets and map these to your plans. This bespoke financial plan is our cornerstone tool to continue to build and drive towards the financial lifestyle you’ve dreamed of.
Where we serve
From Edinburgh we serve the local cities and towns as well as more rural areas; you are welcome to visit us at our offices or we can arrange to come to you – we even offer Video and file sharing consultations via Microsoft Teams or Zoom. Whichever you feel comfortable with.
No-obligation discussion for building your financial future
Contact our friendly team to have an initial chat on your potential plans to see if we can help your or your family drive a sounder financial future.