Our Glasgow Office Hub
Glasgow is our chosen IFA Hub on the West Coast of Scotland providing financial advice within the city and those in surrounding areas. With many growing demands on people’s time and resources we want to offer our new and existing clients in Glasgow a full suite of financial advice, products and services that all come completely independent of any affinity with other providers. We are completely independent and only advise you on what you need on products or tactics we think will benefit your individual requirements. We know that many people have different financial ambitions ranging from planning for a retirement, moving pension providers, planning for inheritance (/inheritance) or simply how to arrange your finances in a more appropriate way – we can help.
Our Glasgow Office Specialisms
Or dedicated team on the western side of Scotland possess many skills you’d expect from qualified financial advisers of which these specialisms include;
- Pension advice– whether you need to amalgamate, transfer, combine or withdraw your pension we can help with the right advice and products to suit your individual needs.
- Investment advice– with an ever-wider array of investment platforms, products and practises we can provide you with impartial advice designed to make more of your money.
- Financial Lifestyle Planning– the term coined for those wishing to plan ahead for the lifestyle they dream of and have worked hard for. Whilst this is an approach and not a product, we can draw on our combined years of experience to produce a financial plan as unique as you.
- Inheritance tax advice– with HMRC rules on IHT changing all the time we can advise you on the best course of action to protect your assets and investments within those rules for future generations.
- Protection– we all insure our homes and our cars, however, you need to ensure that you also have sufficient life cover and income protection should the worst happen. As this is a very competitive market you need to ensure that you are not paying too much for your existing life cover, income protection or healthcare insurance.
- Long-term care– care costs should be factored into any financial planning, whether this is for yourself or a loved-one, they cannot be underestimated or ignored. By planning for each eventuality as early.
How we help you plan your finances
Initially when you contact us our client team will take a few details in order to pair you with the appropriate IFA in our Glasgow office, they will contact you to undertake your initial no-obligation consultation from which they will plan and build your bespoke financial lifestyle action plan. All fees from that point are transparent and you are still under no-obligation to continue with us.
Where we Serve
We serve those needing financial advice in and around Glasgow but not limited to the Clyde, East Kilbride, Hamilton and those within the M77, M8, M74 and M80 corridors. We take meetings at our offices or alternatively we can arrange home or office visits or Video or telephone conferences to suit your needs or accessibility.
No-obligation discussion for building your financial future
Contact our friendly team to have an initial chat on your potential plans to see if we can help your or your family drive a sounder financial future.