Flying Colours have quickly grown to become the largest IFA based in the historic city of Lincoln. From our prestigious base at The Lawn, we serve the whole of Lincolnshire, the east midlands and the Humber regions with a team of specialist independent advisers. Our priority is you the client, and we will always put your needs first and act in your best interests.
We offer you a way to access financial advice and investment management without compromising the quality of advice and investment solutions needed to help you reach your ambitions and aspirational financial goals.
Our growing team of fully qualified independent financial advisers, offer a wide range of advice services, tailored to meet your specific needs and preferences. From our regional base in the centre of Lincoln, we cover the whole eastern region from York and Hull in the North, across to South Yorkshire and Nottinghamshire in the West, Grimsby to Skegness in the East and Stamford to Spalding in the South with anywhere in-between. In fact, we specialise in providing a local service to anyone living in the following postcode areas, DN, HU, LN, NG, PE, S, HU, and YO. Appointments outside of these areas can be available upon request.
Financial Lifestyle Planning, is a unique combination of listening, extracting and constructing a set of key financial objectives, lifestyle goals, aims and ambitions in order to help you manage expectations and make clear choices to prepare you well for the future. It’s such a positive revelation for clients as they find out what they can do now to look forward to a great future whether in the short, medium or longer term.
Our team are here to provide independent advice for you across a breadth of specialist areas such as Investment Planning, Retirement and pension planning, Inheritance Tax and Estate Planning, later life and long-term care planning. We also offer a full range of protection planning including life assurance, critical illness cover, and income protection.
- All our Advisers are fully authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct authority;
- We are totally Independent and not restricted to what we can offer our clients;
- You will always speak to a real person during office hours, not an answer machine, thanks to our regional office in Lincoln where our client support team are permanently based;
- Appointments during office hours can either be at our offices, in your own home, or at a venue of your choice. Out of hours appointments can be available upon request;
- All initial appointments are held at no cost to you and strictly without any obligation for you to proceed further;