Our Milton Keynes Office Hub
We all need a little help from time-to-time and planning your finances for a big event such as retirement should be one of those times. This is why our Milton Keynes Hub has a panel of Independent Financial Advisers ready to discuss your financial needs. Whether you are taking the long-view and planning early or are worried about maybe leaving it a little too late we can help.
Our Milton Keynes Office Specialisms
Our dedicated team of IFA’s in Milton Keynes possess many skills you’d expect from qualified financial advisers of which these specialisms include;
- Pension advice – whether you need to amalgamate, transfer, combine or withdraw your pension we can help with the right advice and products to suit your individual needs.
- Investment advice – with an ever-wider array of investment platforms, products and practises we can provide you with impartial advice designed to make more of your money.
- Financial Lifestyle Planning – the term coined for those wishing to plan ahead for the lifestyle they dream of and have worked hard for. Whilst this is an approach and not a product, we can draw on our combined years of experience to produce a financial plan as unique as you.
- Inheritance tax advice – with HMRC rules on IHT changing all the time we can advise you on the best course of action to protect your assets and investments within those rules for future generations.
- Protection – we all insure our homes and our cars; however, you need to ensure that you also have sufficient life cover and income protection should the worst happen. As this is a very competitive market you need to ensure that you are not paying too much for your existing life cover, income protection or healthcare insurance.
How we do it
During your no-obligation discussion with our expert financial planner we will gain an understanding of where you want to be and the lifestyle you want to lead, using this information we will build you a robust financial plan for us to collectively work through to build your sound financial future. All our fees are discussed with you up-front and you are under no-obligation to continue beyond this initial process. You can read more here.
Where we serve
From our base in Milton Keynes our IFA’s are able to provide you with expert impartial financial advice whether you are in Dunstable and Luton, Watford, Bedford or Northampton we can help. Get in touch today.